Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Fundraising Check in.

Thanks to a couple of donors, I'm still in the top 3 fundraisers - and very close to my goal. However, I am not all the way there yet, and ask you again to help by donating something - even $5 or $10. Remember that this ride benefits the University of Kansas Cancer center, so it will be a worthwhile (and tax deductible) donation.


Top Ten Fundraisers

Tour de BBQ 2011

  1. Carrie Helfers - $550.00
  2. Craig Henwood - $355.00
  3. Justin Husman - $295.00
  4. Stacey Corrado - $245.00
  5. Benjamin Andrews - $100.00
  6. Michael Alexander - $100.00
  7. Niki Fehling - $70.00
  8. Luke Babb - $50.00
  9. Jonathan Nye - $40.00
  10. Aaron Huffman - $35.00

Proof here.


Stacey Corrado is nipping at my heels, so if you are looking to donate a couple of bucks to a good charity, please help by making your donation HERE. Make sure that you click on the "Sponsor Me" box underneath the graphic to make your donation. 

I will be back with some more stuff soon, but right now I'm blogging about Dallas Renter's Insurance at my "pro" gig, so it may be a day or two before I put something new up. 

In the meantime, please do make your DONATION to fight cancer now. This blog has gotten a lot of new traffic over the past few days because of interest in The World's Rarest Univega and because of a link from Biking in Dallas. I hope some of you have been hanging around and poking into the archive (such as it is) and like what you see. I also hope that some of you will see it in your hearts to make a DONATIONThen when you read my sure to be riveting hundred part account of my Tour De BBQ experience you won't feel so much like an outsider. 

Some things are hard. My ride will probably not be this hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment