Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lighting Up My Life

I have not received my Uberhood or my wheel lights yet, but I have been contacted by Light & Motion, and they are sending me one of their Urban 180 lights to review. As soon as some of these things start showing up in my mailbox, I'll start putting up reviews. I've been contacted by a few bag manufacturers as well (including one that is making a saddlebag with a holster) and I will be reviewing those products as I receive them.

Urban 180 by Light & Motion
Once again, if you are interested in having me do a review of your cycle centric product or business, please feel free to drop me a line. If you are local, I'm even more interested, because I'm sure my loyal readers would like to know what products are available right here in their own backyards.

No comments:

Post a Comment