Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eight hundred views

It seems like only yesterday I was celebrating 400 views, and now here we are at 800+, and it didn't take that long to double the views, so thanks everyone.

It is supposed to be cold and rainy the next couple of days so I will be setting up the trainer in the garage in order to fine tune the fit of the Falcon. I think it's pretty close to where I need it, but I'm sure that over a few hours of garage drudgery I will be able to dial it to an alomost perfect fit. The real riding season approaches, and I'm starting to get ready; I woke up this morning at 5:15. Over the next few days I will push that to 4:15 in order to make time for my morning rides, and I'm going to add in some strength training a couple of mornings as well.

I sort of got off track there, but I do want to thank all of you (both of you) for reading. Shall we move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment